Uncategorized

Yabatech Student Electrocuted By Air Conditioner

It was gathered that an ND 1 student of the department of computer engineering at the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead. Late Maduka slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one of the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am.

He was reported dead after he had been moved to two hospitals.Report have it that this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.Due to this disastrous development,the Rector of the institution has devised a cautious measure as he instructed the school’s internal security officials to ensure that no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.Late Precious must have chosen to bath at the back of the office building instead of an hostel because of accommodation problem.

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of

See More