The University of Lagos Nigeria, UNILAG, has started online lessons for GST courses.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos (UNILAG); has informed students that GST courses are now fully online; and that learning continues from home despite the lockdown on schools and other activities.
Undergraduate students are thereby encouraged to continue to access the UNILAG online lecture materials and videos online.
How to Join UNILAG GST Online Lectures:
- Open your web browser(e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, etc).
- Go to the url: https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on “Click here to Login” on the homepage.
- Click on LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.
- Enter your Microsoft account email which is Matric_No@live.unilag.edu.ng and click Next button.
- Enter your Microsoft Account Password and click on Sign-In button.
- Click on the course to access your lecture materials and videos.
- Ensure to check on your course page regularly. The Lecturer of the course can post assignments, tests or any other class activity at any time.
- Ensure to check the duration of the Test. The Lecturer may not extend the time set for the test.
Click Here for pictorial guidelines.
Tell your unilag friend to tell a friend!
Do you think this a good initiative, and will students actually study?