The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level program(s) in the field of All Subjects; taught at University of Technology Sydney The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
University of Technology Sydney is available to undertake Undergraduate; Bachelor level programs at University of Technology Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open.
Eligible Countries: International Students.
To be taken at (country): Australia.
University: University of Technology Sydney.
$10,000 paid in two equal instalments of $5,000 each towards first year tuition fees.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students; applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition; to what is required for the coursework application.
Offers will be authorised by UTS International.