The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria now offers an LLM/MPhil (Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa) degree to Oustanding Africans who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. This program is a two-year programme and is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters (LLM, MPhil)
Number of Awards: up to 15
Value of Program: scholarships of up to US$15000, funded by the European Union are available.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants should have at least an honours degree in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)