We are glad to inform interested individuals that the Leventis foundation is now accepting applications for Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture at the Earth University Costa Rica
The application is open to two (2) qualified candidates from your country to aspire for an undergraduate degree in agricultural science and sustainable natural resource management. The deadline is November 30 2018.They are interested in candidates who are leaders, possess vocation in agriculture, are committed to working with their communities, and have good grades in science subjects and mathematics at end of high school exams.
1. Complete the application form in its entirety and sign the form, together with a witness.
2. Attach one (1) current passport size photograph on the first page of the application.
3. Attach copies of your junior and senior high school certificate(s) or result slips/transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also, enclose transcripts from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.
4. Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the suggested EARTH format.
5. Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognitions, out-of-format recommendation letters that you may consider as support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered for faculty review.We do not recommend sending physical documents by post mail, FedEx or DHL.You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; email@example.com
You may also fill out the application online: https://www.earth.ac.cr/en/study-at-earth/how-to-apply/ and attach documents, recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.
Remember that the application window opened from 1st of August 2018 and will close on 30th November 2018. Candidates will be applying for 2019 academic intake.
Visit the Official webpage of the Leventis Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture 2019 for more information.