Rosatom – Atoms for Africa Online Video Competition – We invite Applications for the “Atoms for Africa” Online Video Competition 2019. The competition is for Students and young professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries. Application closes on 30th September 2019.
The 5th annual online video competition “Atoms for Africa” is dedicated to finding solutions for sustainable economic and social development in Africa through the use of innovative nuclear technologies.
So, we are inviting students and young professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries to participate. They stand a chance to win an all-expenses-paid fact-finding trip to Russia.
For this year, we require participants to research how nuclear technologies can assist in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) in Africa. We encourage young people to film a short video about their findings and promote it on Facebook.
- Each team can consist of up to 3 people;
- They accept entries from young people (ages of 18 to 30);
- Participants must be permanent residents of the countries from Sub-Saharan Africa
- 1st and 2nd place winners will go on an all-expenses-paid trip to Russia in November 2019
- 3rd place winners will receive valuable prizes
- We will reward seven others with commemorative certificates and gifts
- No cash compensations
How To Apply
To apply, all participating teams will need to notify Rosatom and fill in an online application form.
- Video topic: “How nuclear technologies can assist in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) in Africa?”
- Maximum length is 3 minutes
- Videos must be in English
- We will accept any video format
- All video content must be original, produced by the young people who are making the competition submission.
- We only allow 50% of previous works
- The video must have no restrictions on viewing
- The post must tag @Rosatominafrica Facebook page and contain hashtags: #Atoms4Africa, #AtomsForAfrica, #RosatomCompetition
- The video must be posted no later than September 30, 2019
For More details, see the official website here
Never miss a thing, subscribe below: