The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Furthermore, the scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to €2,143 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
*The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
Level/Field(s) of study:
English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies; Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law.
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- possess a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands; have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have full admission to the English-taught Master’s degree programme; starting 1 September 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year; and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
There is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission, that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
Therefore; You must have completed your application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2020.
It is also important to visit the official scholarship website to access the online application system for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.