It was gathered that the management has announced all relevant details that are needed by the aspirants of the Olabisi Obasanjo University for their Post-UTME registration for 2018/2019.The Jamb cut-off mark is strictly 180 and screening will begin by July 30 2018 and end by August 4 2018.The cost of the Registration is a token of N2,000 and the deadline is expected to be July 27 2018.Candidates are expected to visit the required website which would be indicated below to further update themselves as to other details that may be needed.
UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME Results.
Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before Monday 4th August, 2018.
Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
1. On-line Payment – visit:http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
2. OOU CAMPUS ES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
3. IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
1. Visit the University Registration Website:http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
2018/2019 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Candidates are advised to visit the websites above to know their proposed examination dates since all Faculties have been allotted a specific day for their various Examinations.