If you are a computer programmer and you are young, then you should
Oando has everything ready for you in the #OandoIntern challenge. A work environment that lets you thrive with brilliant minds to learn from and an awesome workspace. Complete this stage and you could code your way into their team.
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions
The Oando Group comprises four companies who are leaders in their market:
- Oando Energy Resources
- Oando Trading
- OVH Energy
In 500 words or fewer words, describe what you would do differently on the Oando homepage. Tell us what features you will include and how those features will aesthetically and functionally enhance user experience on the page. “Made in Africa” (Theme)
1. Contestants must be between the ages of 18 to 25 as at the date of submission.
2. Contestants must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria. In the event that a contestant is resident outside Lagos, he/she shall bear all out-of-pocket expenses relating to transportation and accommodation.
3. Contestants are required to have a basic understanding of coding and web development.
5. Contestants must possess good oral and written communication skills.
6. An entry shall be deemed to have been personally submitted by the contestant. Only individuals shall be eligible to participate in the contest. Entries from Organizations shall neither be accepted nor considered.
7. Applicants must not be:
Employees, Interns, Directors, and Officers of Oando PLC and their immediate family members.
8. Once an entry has been submitted and been accepted, the name of the contestant will be publicized.
Prize: 6-month internship with Oando PLC’s Corporate Communications Team at Oando PLC’s Head Office in Lagos.
Failure to confirm acceptance within the stipulated time, will amount to a forfeiture of the prize and, Oando PLC reserves the right to select another winner.
How to enter
2. Entries are welcome from undergraduates/fresh graduates from tertiary institutions resident in Lagos. Where an interested party resides outside Lagos, he/she shall be responsible for his/her transportation and accommodation costs.
3. Oando PLC reserves the right to change or postpone the internship start date.
6. Applicants must submit all stage 2 entries must before 12 noon, Friday 5th July 2019.
8. Entries from contestants who do not follow Oando PLC across all its social media platforms will not be considered.
You cannot edit submitted Final
All submissions must be original and developed solely by the contestant.