The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) is offering scholarship opportunities to Nigerian females who are willing to pursue a degree program in Nigeria. NWAG plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of one hundred thousand Naira (N100,000) each, to interested females in Nigerian universities.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Scholarships: 37
Value of Awards: One Hundred thousand naira (N100,000)
Eligibility: An applicant must be a Nigerian female, undergraduate student in a Nigerian University.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before May 30, 2020:
- Proof of State of Origin-Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
“Human Trafficking is on the rise. Explain the rapid spread and its effect on the human race”. How can it be stopped?
Visit The Official Website For More Information