Annually, TOTAL, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners; select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Masters Degree programs in Management Sciences; Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related); Finance and Law in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Interested applicants, who must have obtained a university degree (minimum Second upper class); not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme; should visit the TOTAL website for detailed information.
All application forms must be completed online.
No paper applications will be accepted.
Method Of Application:
Visit the TOTAL website, and follow the steps below;
1)1f the page defaults in French, click on “English– at the top Of the page to change the language.
2) Click on APPLY TO TOTAL
3) Navigate to ‘Our offers‘ and select your language preference
4) Click on Advanced search.
a) In the Country text box type -Nigeria
b) in the ‘Functional discipline‘ option box select ‘Research Innovation & Development‘
c) Then click ‘Search‘ to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the ‘Total International Scholarship to view details of the application you can then complete an online application form by clicking on ‘Apply to Job’ at the bottom of the page.
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one This is mandatory
7) Please fill the form accordingly
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed
1. Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
2. Date of birth
3. Contact address stipulating road street numbers only
4. Functional email address Please Note: All communication will be by email Only
5. State of origin.
6. Details of primary, secondary and tertiary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.