Microsoft is running a four months internship program for young Nigerians! At Microsoft; you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices.
Due to nature of the Intern Program applications from students with a final graduation date in 2021 are prioritised. Nevertheless candidates graduating in 2022 and beyond may apply as well.
Also, you must upload your CV before submitting your application.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with at least one semester/quarter/term remaining after internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
Value of Award:
- Industry leading healthcare.
- Giving programs.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Discounts on products and services.