The Mathematics and Statistics High Achievers Awards funded by the University of Canterbury; in New Zealand; is being awarded to high achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the award is to assist talented students who are entering their first year of a BSc; or BA degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2,000
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible Field of Studies: The studentships are awarded to students who are entering their first year of a BSc; or BA degree program and majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or Financial Engineering.
- Applicants must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance qualification and have studied at secondary level in New Zealand in the year of application (or, in the case of a gap year, in the year immediately prior). International students who meet these requirements are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements when they come to study at the University of Canterbury.
- Applicants must intend to enrol full-time in a program for a BSc or BA degree at the University with:
- Major in Mathematics and enrolment in MATH 103; or
- Major in Statistics and enrolment in STAT 101; or
- Major in Data Science and enrolment in MATH 102, MATH 120, and STAT 101; or
- Major in Financial Engineering and enrolment in MATH 103 and STAT 101.
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information.