We are pleased to inform the aspirants of the above named institution that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted on Thursday December 6, 2018 at 10:00am.However, a candidate must have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination to be eligible for the exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated.
In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background.
On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- a) The application form will be available online for completion and submission Thursday, November 22nd to Wednesday, December 5th, 2018.
Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- b) Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- c) Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- d) Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- e) Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page COLOUR PRINT-OUT. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- f) Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.