Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola Products in Nigeria and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in July and end in September. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.The deadline of the application is June 15 2018.
• Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
• A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
• Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
•Student from any of the listed faculty; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
• Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
• Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• Strong analytical and presentation
Interested applicants should:
1. Visit the NBC online application portal at https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/vacancy?d=nbcsummership
2. Read, follow the instructions and complete the online application form.
Visit the Official Website of the NBC Naija Coke Summership (internship) program 2018 for more information.