Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is recruiting for intern Civil Engineering Internship Programme.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Job: Internship – Civil Engineering Program
- We offer students of the civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).
To apply, click here.
Kindly share this article with family and friends if you find it helpful. Stay glued to Vasiti Magazine for more Opportunities for Students.