The Accenture Internship Program is specifically designed to enable you to be wired for a variety of fields such as essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions). As a member of the Consulting and Technology team, you will have the opportunity to do the following viz:
√ work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges and needs.
√hone your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation.
√ Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success.
√Help transform organisations and communities around the world.
√ Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development that will help you launch an extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that provides a wide range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. You could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models with talented colleagues with the aim of helping clients integrate and operate them. Also, you will be able to get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving and people management skills. As a member of Internal Corporate Functions, you will get an opportunity to contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening your skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
You will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship. You will undergo orientation and will also be given the opportunity to learn on the Job. Through this experience, you will understand what a career in consulting entails and what it is like to work for Accenture
Great career prospects, working with the brightest talents, varied project experience, exciting, challenging and brain stimulating work. You will also get the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant community.
• Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate course in a Reputable University
• Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
• In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable).
• High level of Interest in Consulting
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
• Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
Visit the Official Website of the
Accenture Nigeria Internship Program 2018 for Young Nigerians for more information.