Professional and amateur photographers from all over the world are invited to take part in this.
International Photo Contest on greener healthcare waste management which will helo from April 30 to July 15, 2019. Participation of healthcare providers, environmental health workers, women and youth from developing countries is particularly welcomed.
To increase public awareness on the issues related to healthcare waste treatment and management (HCWM) through visual and artistic medium and
Also, to promote best practices on HCWM along with non-incineration waste treatment and mercury-free technologies for greener healthcare practices.
To participate in the contest please fill out the online application form. Also, attach your photo and submit before July 15, 2019.
Participation for the two categories of the contest is also allowed.
Healthcare Waste Management for People and Planet
- Two finalists will be awarded on this category.
- There will also be additional special nomination awards for photos depicting positive images for the following special categories (one for each):
- “Alternatives to healthcare waste burning/incineration”;
- “Mercury-free healthcare”;
- “HCWM for better infection prevention”;
- “Women and HCWM”.
- Special nominations will be selected among photos submitted in this category.
Greener healthcare I want to see in the future
- Also, two finalists will be awarded on this category.
What To Submit
Submit a photo that shows your awareness on healthcare waste issues. Photos such as what impact it has on the environment and also what innovations and practices are introduced to minimize it.
You may also wish to express a creative vision of healthcare you want to see in the future, to demonstrate positive changes you want to see on food chain/soil, fishes/water or breath/air. To get more ideas please visit “FAQ” section of the website.
For more Information, follow this link.
READ NEXT – Apply For The #Roads4Life Storytelling Contest