The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. Through this initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education. NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future, where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
|Round 2 Application deadline||15 May, 2020|
|Round 3 Application deadline||20 June, 2020|
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Duration of Award: 1-year Postgraduate Program
Number of Awards: 60
Value of Award: Full scholarships will be awarded to all Scholars for the Founding Class.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Maximum of 32 years of age as on 31 August, 2020
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.