fire

Fire Lesson Goes Wrong In University of Uyo (Do Not Try This At Home).

First things first, do not try this at home.

A Twitter user shared pictures of a failed fire lesson attempt in the University of Uyo.

The instructor was trying to make an illustration on what to do when there’s a fire outbreak; so he starting up a fire in a bucket, with a fire extinguisher by the side.

However, it seemed like the instructor himself did not take to his own instructions; as the fire not only stayed lit, but also spread to other parts of the stage.

I have not stopped laughing.

Fire Lessons Go Wrong in an Attempt to Teach Freshers How to Put Off Fire Using an Extinguisher

Nigerian celebrity, Adekunle Gold’s reaction even has everyone laughing the more:

Anywhere you see a fire, just run.

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of

Recent Posts

See More