ExxonMobil Fuel and Lubes Paid Internship 2019 in Bangkok
We are very pleased to inform interested persons that applications are now open for the ExxonMobil Fuel and Lubes Paid Internship 2019 in Bangkok.ExxonMobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. They hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers.
Over the last 125 years, ExxonMobil has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene to the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. It also has a long history of leadership in the petroleum and petrochemical industries.
They are inviting interns to bring their expertise in problem-solving, modeling, process design, equipment and many other engineering disciplines to bear on some of the biggest challenges in the industry. Also to discover world-class career development through a range of assignments in one of the world’s leading technology and innovation companies and to collaborate on the energy solutions of tomorrow and lead projects that deliver solutions to global markets.
The interns will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also special assignment which relates to business in Asia Pacific region. The internship environment is young and dynamic and gives a clear image of an early career working environment. Each internship task contributes to business and will give them a ‘taste’ of a starting position as well as career path with ExxonMobil. This provide both student and ExxonMobil with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other in terms of potential fit relative to graduate employment.
- Well-defined tasks and coached by dedicated ExxonMobil coordinator
- Opportunity to apply knowledge to real business working environment
- Exposure to learn business processes and related IT systems
- Development on communicating and language skills through working in multicultural working environment
- Range of career opportunities in a truly multinational company
- Acquire end-to-end knowledge of the critical business processes from back liners support (such as order to cash processes, card operations) to front liners (such as Sales and Marketing)
- 3rd year students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or Business Administration fields.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and seek challenges.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.