Ready to start your Masters Programme Abroad?
Here is an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss.
The Utrecht University – the Netherlands is offering the Holland Government Scholarships to Interested applicants willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
This scholarship is for international students who live outside the European Union and that includes Nigeria.
Which also means You!
That is if you are ready to study in Holland
Some details about the Utrecht Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 18 scholarships
Value and Duration of Award: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies as a single disbursement, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme.
- Applicants must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Applicants must never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Applicants must have applied for an international master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of 1 September 2020;
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your Holland Scholarship application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the questions and upload your motivation letter and statement of financial resources.
- Submit your application.