Hey guys. How is the weekend going? You’re a fresh graduate and you’re looking for a current job to keep you busy? Would you love to work at a beverage company? Well, this post is for you. For more Opportunities for Students, click here.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Minimum Educational qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant work experience:
0-2 years of relevant experience.
Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply for Nestle Nigeria Supply Chain Trainee Program for Young Nigerians , click here . Application Deadline is 12th of December 2018.
Kindly share this post with family and friends if you find it helpful. Stay glued to Vasiti Magazine.