Are you a graduate and ready to really Go Places?
Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
A journey awaits
We will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will be a valuable team member from their very first day. The programme kicks off on the 2nd of September (2019) with an exciting introduction week at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam. Afterwards, each International Graduate will set off on their journey with three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing multiple areas within your chosen function.
Choose your path
At HEINEKEN, we believe that most of the learning happens by hands-on experience across our business. By working in different markets and cultures, you will stretch yourself in the world of HEINEKEN. Our senior leaders commit themselves to support you through the journey, and each Graduate will benefit from a mentoring relationship to guide you through your experience. Also, we’ll invite you several times back to Amsterdam to meet your peers and take part in stimulating workshops. You are in the driver’s seat, we help you fulfil your potential.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are. If you value passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet, then you can have great success here.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have a degree in a relevant subject to the chosen function
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- Salary according to market conditions, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
Sounds exciting? Apply now and take off.
Attach your resume with the application.The application deadline is February 10, 2019.
Cover letter is not required – and will not be read.
To apply, click here.
Kindly share this article with family and friends if you find it helpful. For more Opportunities for students ,stay glued to Vasiti Magazine .