Bucharest Summer School is a joint initiative of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE) through the Students’ Senate, the Association of Faculties of Economics from Romania (AFER), with the academic mentoring of the Faculty of Finance and Banking gladly invites you to take part in one of the summer’s most interesting educational experiences: Bucharest Summer University.
The Bucharest Summer University is an international cultural and academic event, which takes place every year in August, focusing on economic problems and related fields of interest and has as the main objective to promote common academic values.
Hosting University: Bucharest Summer University
Host Country: Romania
Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality.
Duration: Two Weeks ( 16th to 30th August 2020).
Application Deadline: 7th of June 2020.
Bucharest Summer School Benefits:
3 Meals per day
Courses and cultural activities
Scholarship Procedures and Documents Required:
– Choose and describe an appropriate subject according to the essay main topic
– Give examples and facts
– Explain different issues regarding the topic and present solutions
– Present your own point of view on the main topic
– Short intro with your motivation and the subject discussed
– Presentation of the issue regarding FinTech vs traditional financial services
– Your opinion about the issue
Essay topic: FinTech vs traditional financial services
– 1200 words
– Text format: Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5
– Save and upload it as a WORD document
Cover letter (use the Application form to upload them)
How to Apply
Visit The Official Website for more Information.