AGIP Oil Scholarship Program 2019
Applications are now open for the AGIP Oil Scholarship Program 2019. But in pursuance of this, NAE Limited and AGIP Oil invites applications from suitably qualified but interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university and Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips and accommodation, living expenses but a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Eligible Field Of Study
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines but from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme but in any of the disciplines listed above.
3. But not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019
4. Must have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) but with white background not more than 3 months old
Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2019/2020 session but into any reputable university – Local/Overseas.
This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
First Degree Certificate
NYSC Discharge Certificate
A valid ID card but must be either Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only but must be valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
Birth Certificate from Local government
Current Curriculum Vitae
NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill but sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
But click the link that follows to download the NAE compliance declaration http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, but avoid mix up during upload.
4. Must attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Visit the Official Website of the AGIP Oil Scholarship Program 2019 for more details.