The University of Essex – UK is offering the Africa Scholarship Programme to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 18th September 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries esp Ghana, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation (see the full terms and conditions for definition of “ordinary residence”)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2020-21 (excluding MBA)
How To Apply: Please read the full terms and conditions before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you’ll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You don’t need to complete an application form.