We are very pleased to inform interested persons that the Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (Ondo State) welcomes applications from qualified candidates for admission into its DIploma, Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Professional Masters Programmes
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
B.A. English Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
B.A. Religion and African Culture
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
Diploma in Computer Science
How to Apply for AAUA Part-Time Admission
1. Go to http://iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
2. Create an account
3. Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
Login to your account.
Goto Payment Method Number). bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
4. After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
5. After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
6. Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
7. MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
M. S. Ayeerun