The Bond University is awarding scholarships to high achieving individuals who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship.
International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
- First-round applications close on 30 June 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Second round applications close on 23 August 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
Type: Masters & Undergraduate
Value of Scholarship: AUD$10,000 tuition remission
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants
- Applicants are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Application Process: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Bond University. After completion of the Bond University online study application form, eligible students can apply for programmes via the application form.
The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information