The Brock Scholars Program is a four-year interdisciplinary program for academically gifted; and motivated students who pursue education that nurtures their intellects; sense of social responsibility and drive to lead.
Their mission is three-fold; to:
- attract the most academically-qualified students to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga; by offering uniquely enriching interdisciplinary experiences, special opportunities for advancement; a supportive community of scholars and a purposeful path to leadership.
- involve students, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners in a spirit of intellectual inquiry; social responsibility and cross-disciplinary understanding.
- create a ready team of diversely talented, inquiring and collaborative young scholars; who will provide the University with fresh ideas and ways to excellence.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: $2,000
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Maintain a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Make at least 24 hours of progress towards graduation each academic year
- Maintain an e-portfolio demonstrating their learning and accomplishments
- Must be International Students
- Must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for study.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.