We are very pleased to inform you that the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) welcomes applications from Interested Nigerians who desires to acquire a scholarship opportunity in Germany, France Or China.The deadline of the application is January 30 2018.
Benefits That Accrues To The Scholarship
The award includes the provision of flight tickets, payment of health insurance, payment of tuition and bench fees (where applicable) as well as the provision of allowances to meet the costs of accommodation and living expenses.
1. A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
2. Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
3. Must be computer literate
4. Possession of 5 O/level credits including English Language.
1. Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
2. Must be computer literate
3. A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second degree certificate;
4. Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection;
5. Applicants must also include their masters degree project
Applicants are advised to scan copies of the following documents and attach to their online application forms:
1. First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
2. NYSC discharge certificate
3. WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website).
4. Recent Passport Photograph
5. Local Government Identification Letter
6. Master’s Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only)
7. Evidence of membership of professional associations
Visit https://ptdf.gov.ng for more details